Equipment Engineer - Salt Lake City, Utah
Analyzes and develops solutions to engineering problems related to manufacturing equipment and systems or the causes of component failures. Develops and applies engineering standards and procedures and provides advice on issues within the engineering field.
This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, or mechatronics engineering from an accredited university. Four years of engineering experience with responsibility for manufacturing support, or process design. Two of the four years additionally include equipment engineering responsibilities for specifying, designing, qualifying, or troubleshooting equipment to support product/process development or manufacturing operations.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to the safety, ergonomics, and efficacy of equipment, tooling, and fixtures.
- Ability to identify equipment, fixture, service, design and fabrication suppliers; assess supplier capability and recommend their use.
- Ability to specify requirements and execute factory and site acceptance testing (FAT/SAT) for custom or off-the-shelf purchased equipment.
- Ability to create equipment specifications and define requirements for the installation (IQ) and operational qualification (OQE) of equipment, tooling, and fixtures.
- Ability to perform duties in compliance with a site quality management system that is governed by the US Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 and European MDD.
Mail Resumes to:
The Veritas Healthcare Solutions LLC
469 7th Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10018