Analytical Chemist – Princeton, NJ
Pharmaceuticals (Cell Therapy)
- Establish and develop analytical methods. Work with Quality Control and other Operations groups to trouble-shoot and improve existing analytical methods.
- Design experimental plans based on the defined deliverables, planning the activities to meet the project timelines by working closely with project managers.
- Routine sample analysis to support process development. In summary, the responsibilities include method establishment, development and routine sample analysis to support process development and pilot production.
- The analytical methods routinely used include A280, capillary Gel Electrophoresis (cGE), capillary Isoelectric Focusing (cIEF), ELISAs, liquid chromatography (U/HPLC) and quantitative PCR (qPCR).
- Hands-on exp with A280, cGE, cIEF, ELISAs, chromatography and/or qPCR and LARGE MOLECULE is a MUST.
- Working knowledge of GMP/ GLP regulations in cGMP/ cGLP manufacturing environment STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Routine use of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word is a MUST excellent writing, communication and presentation skills a MUST.
PLEASE APPLY WITH 2-3 REAL WORLD EXAMPLES OF WHERE YOU HAVE THE ABOVE EXPERIENCE!
The ability to perform as a MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF LISTING (please highlight this experience thoroughly)
Mail Resumes to:
The Veritas Healthcare Solutions LLC
469 7th Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10018