Analytical Bench Chemist
Consultant will be required but not limited to the following:
- Perform a wide variety of analytical chemical analyses for release of raw materials, intermediates and small molecule API drug substance with a proven ability in general wet chemistry and chromatography (HPLC, UPLC, GC).
- Perform instrument maintenance and troubleshoot equipment as needed
- Perform method development including instrument parameters, new instruments and method improvement studies.
- Adhere to all EPA, FDA, cGMP and DEA regulations and internal SOPs as they relate to the operation of the Quality Control lab and general operation of the chemical production facility.
- Responsible for coverage of all job duties typical for analytical method development and validation.
- Experience with Wet Chemistry, Chromatography (HPLC, UPLC, GC) -MUST, cGMP Regulation knowledge – PREFFERRED.
- Experience in small molecule environment, Extensive knowledge of analytical instrumentation – PREFERRED
Mail Resumes to:
The Veritas Healthcare Solutions LLC
469 7th Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10018